This year, we're hosting the Bike Challenge on our local platform SmartRide.org, so every employer can join for free (we're not using the Love to Ride national platform since they're charging a fee to employers this year).
How to Form a Team
We suggest that your team name be fun and clever (as usual), but also that you add your workplace name to it, e.g. our team name is "Ride on, SBCAG!"
How to Earn Points
- Ride to and from work
- Ride for other trips
- Log trips on your SmartRide Dashboard
- Team points are the sum of al individual member points
- SmartRide integrates with Strava to make tracking easier, info here
- Leaderboard points will reset on May 1st, for the Challenge May 1st-31st
There are no points for recreational rides. The ride must be a work commute or a trip, e.g. to a restaurant, store, school, friend's house, etc... think in the spirit of reducing car trips!
- Workplaces: If you'd like to track employee participation, choose a representative to register your workplace by email.
- Every team should have its own captain
- There is no limit to the number of teams at your workplace.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. *Tip, register for Bike Challenge and
CycleMAYnia emails here.